Two hundred people rallied in Perth on November 25 against Israel’s military assault on Gaza.
Demands adopted by the rally
As a matter of urgency, we call upon the Australian government to:
- unreservedly condemn Israel’s attacks on targets across Gaza, including schools, homes, government buildings, media centres, electricity transformers, and other infrastructure
- use any and all diplomatic means required to ensure Israel cannot renew its assault on Gaza
- propose that Israel be forced to pay war reparations
- demand the immediate and unconditional lifting of the siege of Gaza
- suspend all economic, diplomatic and military ties with the state of Israel until it complies with international law and accedes to a just settlement with the people of Palestine